Entrepreneurship Facilitators provide a range of free services, including, but not limited to:
- Promoting and encouraging entrepreneurship among all individuals by providing information and advice about entrepreneurship and starting and running a business to clients, community organisations and other relevant stakeholders.
- Providing tailored mentoring and assistance to individuals. This includes facilitating interactive engagements to provide information and advice (such as workshops and networking events) and providing mentoring assistance and advice.
- Linking and referring individuals to appropriate services that will help them start and run their own business, including New Business Assistance with NEIS.
Flick the switch today!
- Attend online and virtual events
- Book in for a free stocktake or Get Stuff Done session
- Get stuff done in a 1 on 1 coaching and mentoring session
- Request contact for a phone or online chat
- Subscribe to enews