Mwah. seeks to fundamentally change the conversation and way we approach People and Culture in all organisations, to create a future of work that works for more of us. We use research and data, and have diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging as foundational to everything we do.
We see work as a fundamental human right – we all have the right to contribute, deserve the opportunity to grow and develop, learn from and teach others and that means we all have an accountability and responsibility to the people we work with.
We believe that the more of us contributing meaningfully to work makes for better teams, organisations, countries, economies, societies and ultimately a better world. And that’s exciting.
mwah. making work absolutely human is a knowledge base and a community of all the real stuff you need to lead and work with people, today and in the future.
Way we work
We work in deeply connected partnerships with our clients, understanding their unique context – challenges, opportunities and ambitions. From there, we build out training and other interventions to maximise impact and measurable results. We have built our successful business based on referral and repeat business.
- Consulting – including workshops, direct facilitation and facilitation guide, toolkit development, people strategy design and development
- Culture Dashboard – the important insights, on your desktop
- Indices (Belonging, Identity, Power & Decision-Making and Relationships)
- Small Business Core People Architecture
- Website – Resource knowledge base
- Virtual Reality
- Speaking, Writing and Research
Our areas of Expertise include:
- Organisational Design and Development
- People Strategy
- Culture Measurement and Mapping
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Human Resources and Employee Experience